Rise Above Elevator recognizes that people install residential elevators for many reasons. Owning a home lift is becoming a common convenience, similar to an appliance.
Whatever the reason, a residential elevator is a great investment for the future of your home. Many times, homeowners have residential elevators installed in preparation for aging in place, an upcoming surgery, moving in a elderly family member, or even for their pets if they have trouble going up and down the stairs.
Our team of experts will provide you the ADA accessibility you need and deserve. Give us a call today to find out how we can elevate your lifestyle with the convenience of a home lift.
Wood & Glass Options
Rise Above Elevator also offers custom cab design packages with a variety of elegant cab options so your beautiful elevator can stand out as a feature in your home.
Our wood cabs can be built from a variety of wood species such as maple, walnut, cherry, mahogany, and exotic species as well, stained and/or finished to your liking.
Our custom QRL can also be designed with glass panels—from just a window to a fully glass hoistway. All glass is stamped laminated safety glass with a ANSI Z97.1 rating.
All QRL gates can either be fully automatic or have a manual accordion gate closer. Rise Above Elevator also offers several different door options—pre-primed for your custom touch, stainless, and 2 hour-rated glass doors. We offer a large variety of accordion gates for a truly custom and timeless feel. See our custom upgrades list below.
You dream it, we build it.
Our Quiet Ride Lift (QRL) basic standard package travels at 40 feet per minute. We also offer quicker speeds depending on overhead and clearances of the hoistway. The QRL is also built to fit your hoistway, allowing the maximum amount of square footage for your cab. The basic package offers a flat wall paint-grade birch cab with stainless handrail, hall and car fixtures, recessed LED cab lighting with a solid panel accordion gate.
Rise Above Elevator also offers the QRL as a fully-automatic elevator. Our fully-automatic residential elevators are built to last. We offer single-speed, two-speed, and three-speed commercial doors from the top commercial door industry providers.
Rise Above Elevator can build a QRL to meet any client’s needs. Best of all, we offer the industry’s shortest turn-around time from contract to installation.
- 1-Year Warranty
- 1,000 Capacity
- 1–6 stops
- 40 Feet per Minute
- Industry-Leading Cab Stabilization Features for the Smoothest Ride
- Paint-Grade Birch Wood Cab
- Stainless COP (Cabin Operating Panel)
- Stainless Hall Calls
- 1 Stainless Handrail
- Maximum Cab Size Built to Fit Hoistway (within code requirements)
- Clear Lucite or Solid White panel accordion gate
- Smooth Quiet Ride
- All COPs have an Integrated Phone
- Emergency Light
- Battery Back-Up Emergency Lowering
- All Lifts Can have a Homing Floor
- 8 ft. Cab (100 in. overhead clearance is required. Shorter cabs available.)
- LED Cab Lighting
- Flooring Provided by Others
- Best Safety Features in the Industry
- All Lifts Meet and Exceed ASME A2013 17.1 Private Residence National
- Elevator Code
- Onsite Consultations
- Automatic Accordion Gate Operators
- Custom Plating
- Quicker Travel Speeds
- A large variety of accordion gates (See Accordion Gate Brochure)
- Scissor Gates
- Many different species of wood for your custom cab (Please Inquire If not Advertised)
- Large Cab Selection See Website and Brochure for options
- All wood species of wood can be lacquer finished
- Mirrors ANSI 97.1 rated and stamped
- Fully automatic commercial doors
Glass and stainless cabs